Terms of Service
Version: March 31, 2015
Our mission is to build a social and professional network that empowers people and companies to find the right resources and solutions to health challenges, anytime, anywhere - to deliver faster access, lower overall costs, improved experiences and better outcomes.
Registered users of our websites are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This agreement applies to both.
You are eligible to enter this agreement if you are at least “minimum age”. Minimum age refers to your country of origin and it can range between 13 years old and 18 years old. You are eligible to only have one account under your real name. If cannot use our service if you are restricted.
It is your responsibility to keep your password a secret and not to share your account with anyone else.
As a Member you enjoy many valuable benefits including:
- Belong to a community. We believe that creating a customer-centric culture and a sense of partnership among our members is crucial to our long-term success and sustainability. We want our members to feel like they belong to a community that uses innovation, leadership, best practices, collaboration and connectedness to transform the way we deliver health and healthcare today. We strive for excellence in delivering “The Interface Experience” (TIE).
- Save money. You can save at least 10% at any of our events such as hackathons, leadership forums, workshops, global summits or on any of our services such as customer, product, design and market development; access to mentors, advisors, investors, distribution deals and licensing, plus many other services.
- Save time. You get access to relevant information, to matches with strategic partners for research, clinical or business opportunities, and to other time-consuming resources and solutions. As a global digital health accelerator we do our best to help you save your time so you can focus on your business or needs.
- Lower the risk. By matching you with trusted partners early on in the process and based on what your needs are we believe we can moderate the risks of your go-to-market journey and increase your likelihood of being successful.
- Make an impact. As a member you have the power to create content, share your passion and opinions, influence the way we build and grow our community, nominate or vote for the best innovators or thought leaders in our community and make a social, health and economic impact in peoples’ lives – locally, regionally and globally.
Please check back often to discover new benefits as we add them.
The term “Interface Health” or “us’”or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Interface Health Society, 2900 - 550 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 0A3 Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You own all the content, personal and company information, and feedback you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
- We are not obligated to publish or share any content on our websites and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We retain the right to suspend your account and membership anytime we want. You can also terminate the service at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.